Open Monday - Friday. No pick-ups or drop-offs between 12-1 each day (closed for lunch) or after 4pm.
Drop-off and Pick-up with the Block Department is by Appointment Only.
If you have issues reaching us on the shop phone, call or text us on our Google Voice line: (713) 401-9284.
- Bore Blocks
- Block Decking
- Resurface Flywheels (1-step, 2-step, and Dual-Mass) *OFTEN DONE WHILE YOU WAIT*
- Remove and replace engine
- Re-sleeve Blocks
- Line Hone Main Bores
- Torque Plate Honing
- R & R Cam Bearings
- Crank Grinding/Micro-polishing
- Thread Repair on Many Popular Blocks
- Toyota 2AZ
- Cadillac 4.6
- BMW inline & V8
- LS, etc.
- Realusil engines that have aluminum cylinders like Mercedes, Porsche, BMW, etc.
- Connecting Rod Reconditioning
- R & R Pin Bushings & Fit
- Rod Check for Straight
- Engine Balancing
- Assemble Short and Long Blocks
- Valve jobs
- Cylinder Head Pressure Test
- Cylinder Head Rebuild
- Set installed heights
- CC Combustion Chambers
- Install valve guides
- Install valve seats
- Cylinder head resurfacing
- Hand porting for all cylinder heads
- CNS porting for LS applications
- Soda blasting
- Valve clearance adjustment
Scroggins Machine also does custom engine design and can provide customer with Dyno* showing horsepower and torque estimates.
- Spec custom pistons
- Custom pistons
- Custom cam shafts
- Set compression to customer's target
- Set engine for tight quench
*Dyno simulations available at a cost.